- THE FOLLOWING ARE BASIC CONTEST RULES FOR CONTESTS BROADCAST ON THE FAMILY STATIONS AND ON thefamily.net. EACH CONTEST MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND ELIGIBILITY RULES.
1. No purchase/pledge of support is necessary to enter any contest.
2. Only one entry per household. Only one qualifier or winner per family within a 30 day period. Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded.
3. A 1099 MISC form will be completed and filed with the I.R.S. for each winner who has won a prize with a total value of $600 or more. All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
4. In the event of a tie, winners will be decided by a random drawing. All contest decisions are final.
5. When you call the studios during a contest, it’s implied that you have agreed to have your name, voice and/or likeness used in on-air broadcasting material. You grant us permission to broadcast the call and/or record it for later broadcast.
6. In case of telephone line malfunctions or dropped calls, the decision of The Family will be final.
7. Employees or immediate family members of Evangel Ministries Inc. staff and their immediate family members may not participate in contests.
8. The Family may, due to the unavailability of prizes awarded, substitute another prize of equal or greater value for the prize originally won. The Family will not be responsible, or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
9. The Family, its agency, and representatives shall not be liable for any claim, injury or damage from any contest or prize awarded in a contest.
10. With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of The Family will be final.